Friday, January 17, 2014

Wanderlust and Spain 2009

I mentioned very recently on the blog that I have been dying to go to Italy, but let's be real here...I am dying to go anywhere.  The great news is that my dream of going to El Salvador is back on (trip was rescheduled) and my girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe after I graduate as my last attempt at freedom before adulthood.  We don't have a place in mind right now seeing as we both are just eager to travel, but we are planning on using Groupon for the trip.  Has anyone every used Groupon for a trip and what did you all think about it?  I always value your opinions and love when ya'll email.  Even if you guys have found cheap ways to travel abroad that didn't use Groupon, those suggestions are welcome also :)

In the meantime, I went through my old photos and found some pictures from when I went to Spain!  Wanted to share (these are from 2009 - so crazy)





























No comments:

Post a Comment