Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday.

Every once in a while I fall off the face of the earth and each time that happens I pop back here and give you all a million excuses.  The truth is, when life get's really busy, I have a really hard time balancing.  Ultimately, certain things need to be sacrificed and sadly the blog is often a sacrifice I need to make.  Recently I've toyed with getting rid of it, but I stop myself because one day I will have the time to dedicate to this, so I keep it going.  I'm working to figure out a few ways that I can be more present on here with you all..so just bear with me.

Can we chat for a second about this weather?  Because...I cannot deal with it anymore. Commuting into the city looking like a bundled Eskimo is getting to be a bit too much and it's dragging me down.  It's the tail end of Fashion Week in New York and that typically motivates me to pull out the stops, but I haven't worn makeup since Wednesday so that lets you know how that is going.

Today has just been a whirlwind but I'll spare you.  In the meantime, just know I'm here and will do my best to be present.  

I've got a great spring wish list to share with you all that I have been working on so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment