Sunday, January 20, 2013

A few moments from our weekend




Cutest milk containers ever!

My perfect bed...Tim doesn't agree 

Been looking for a chair like this for so long! It's called a "chair and a half" 

Such a fitting find on our date day

Tim testing chairs for himself...he liked this one



But he really liked this one...I love doing life with this guy.  




Today we have just been bumming around Tim's family's house.  It's been great but we decided to get out for a bit and use the awesome Red Mango Groupon I bought last night!  First we headed to Crate&Barrel just for fun.  We walked around talking over what we liked and didn't like for our future house and laughing at all the things we realized we disagreed on.  I liked the table with the country bench, he wanted a bed with no posts...that sort of thing.  I ended up getting this adorable little fruit crate for my fridge at school but I was so sad that I couldn't buy the whole store.  I want my own kitchen so bad (ugh).  

We bummed around for a bit more at the store then headed over to Chipotle for lunch!  It was so packed, but well worth the wait.  After that we ended the day with some amazing froyo at Red Mango.  Typically it isn't our favorite because we enjoy splurging on our sweets, but we have been on a health kick! 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment