Saturday, June 15, 2013

I'm alive I promise...

I feel like a bad mom who has neglected her child (the blog being my child, of course.)  I probably should have warned you all or maybe even prepared better for what's been going on, but alas I did not.  Every summer (although this is my last) I go back to school for 3 weeks for work.  It's an incredibly rewarding job but it's also time consuming, demanding all of my attention and energy.  It's not that I haven't thought about the blog, it actually has made me sad to think that my little corner of the internet is collecting cob webs!  I promise to be better the next two weeks...I'll at least try.

Life has been good, stressful but good.  With two jobs pulling my creative juices in opposite directions, I think I just feel drained.  Being at work for these 3 weeks is both exhilarating and difficult.  We don't really have much time to do anything else except work and spend time with the other employee's and so it makes for some really interesting situations and emotions.

I've been doing this job for the last two years and so this is my last summer of work for them.  My coworkers are some of my best friends and this experience has brought such wonderful things to my life...it even brought me Tim.  So, the fact that this is my last summer doing it makes me sad.  It's really the first of many lasts that I am going to experience this year as a senior and it's pretty bittersweet.

For now, I'd love you all to check some pictures out from this week.  I am going to be putting content up throughout the week since (I think) I have my head on straight now.  Stay happy and healthy :)









 Seniors <3


No comments:

Post a Comment