Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's almost my birthday month!

July marks my birthday month and although I have to wait pretty much the entire month for my birthday to actually roll around, I love July for more than just my birthday.  July, in my eyes is the best month of summer.  It's beautiful weather, barbecues, the 4th of July, pools, the beach, and my boyfriend.  It's amaaazing.  Next week Tim and I are kicking off the first week of July with my family in Buffalo.  We'll be attending a bridal shower for my Uncle's fiance as well as a rodeo...random, I know.  I'm just so excited to kick off my favorite month with the people I love most.

How are you guys planning to spend the month of July?  I'm looking for some birthday ideas as well as great day trips for Tim and I!  Comment, comment, comment....or email :)

In honor of my favorite month and of course, my birthday I created a July wishlist!

1.  A Pandora charm bracelet
2.  Erin Condren Life Planner
3.  J.Crew necklace
4.  New cookbook
5.  New bag


What are you wishing for?

No comments:

Post a Comment