Friday, June 28, 2013

The day I saw myself on national television...

It was not a good moment..let me tell you.  Our episode of The Chew aired today and Tim, as always, looked so handsome.  Me on the other hand....looked heavier than normal in my eyes.  Granted I know I'm much more critical of myself and there is that whole "the camera adds 10 pounds" thing, but wow...I felt awfffullll.  During one part of the show the camera is directly on Tim and I and I glance up at the screen and then proceed to make this awful face the rest of the segment.  Total resting bitch face.  My mom noted that I probably didn't like how I looked when I glanced up at the screen and either way you slice this blog post...that totally sucks!

There are some days where I feel great about myself and other days where I am just so frustrated.  Today, unfortunately is the latter.  I've been feeling really lethargic lately and am eager to get motivated and back to working out.  What do you guys do to stay motivated?!

http://watchabc.go.com/the-chew/SH55125610/VDKA0_b1f4qgj4/extra-value-friday-the-battle-of-the-sexes

^^^Watch our episode above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment