Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Do people still make bucket lists?

Do people still make bucket lists?  Like, is that a thing?  Or do people going through midlife crises only do it…

Whatever, I want to make one.  Not because I want to go do crazy things my senior year but basically just to go to different things!  I’m all about leaving my comfort zone these days so bring it on bucket list*

Fall 2013 Goals/BUCKET LIST!!!**

Goals:
  •  Workout at least 5x a week
  •  Go out/be with friends 1-2 times a weekend
  •  Attend at least one event with my internship
  •  Secure internship for Spring
  • Brush teeth 2x a day – do not judge me for this…I only brush once right now but I feel like I should be more attentive to them…they deserve it.
  •  Blog at least 3x a week
  •  4.0 GPA – I’ve always had a lame 3.9 or 3.8
  •   Read at least one book that I actually want to read.  Sorry professors.
  • Go to church every Sunday
  •  Do something out of my comfort zone at least once of month (See below).

Bucket List:***
  •  Run a 5k in November
  • Take a road trip/day trip/regular trip to Boston/Philly/or DC
  • Go to a winery
  • Go on a service trip
  • Go to the San Gennaro festival in NYC
  •  Plan a vacation with my girlfriends
  • Go to at least one concert
  • Go zip lining
*This is actually such a lame bucket list, sorry guys.

**I can’t help but think of the song Blurred Lines as I write this because really, where is the line drawn between goals and a bucket list? 

***This is just going to keep getting longer and longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment