Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Getting on with the motions

I think it's time to go back to school...or move on with the motions of life at least.  Summer is winding down and in roughly two weeks I'll be back at college.  I typically dread this but I feel like it's time to get senior year over with.  I'm excited for this time in my life.

These next two weeks are so busy and frustrating for a multitude of reasons.  For starters, things are so busy for Tim and I that we will hardly get to see each other before we head back to school.  I have a hard time missing Tim, I always have.  My happiness and my home is with him and so I think it's just hard to be away. Not sure if that even makes sense...but whatever.  I feels what I feels people. 

Aside from that, these next two weeks are packed with tons to do.  Aside from getting ready for school, I have a crazy amount of work to do for several of my jobs on campus.  Holy moly....I just can't.

Regardless of all the crazy there are some amazing things happening these next few weeks and I think it's a good time to sit down and acknowledge them:

  1. Tim's sister and fiance are getting married this Sunday!  I am soooooo excited for them.  I love weddings no matter what but it's so much better when the two people getting married are people you care about.  Sending wedding blessings their way this week!
  2. On August 10th, Tim and I will be together for a year and a half.  Typically people don't celebrate "halves" and we aren't planning to either, but we acknowledge it and are thrilled.  Tim is my heart and soul and each month I am just reminded of how blessed I am that he picked me.  
  3. Senior year is starting!  Normally going back to school just sucks but when it's senior year I feel like it's hard to hate it.  
  4. At the end of the month my uncle and his fiance are getting married.  Two weddings in one month....can't even wait.  
  5. I'm starting a fantastic internship on September 9th.  I am so excited for this in particular.  I have been looking for something in the food and beverage industry that does PR and after looking hard enough I found a phenomenal opportunity.  I am so eager to start.
  6. Fall.  I don't think there is too much to say about this that you guys don't already know.  I love fall...like a lot.  Apple picking, fashion, food, family, etc...perfect. 
I could probably go on and on about about all the good things happening and that is a great thing <3



No comments:

Post a Comment