Saturday, December 21, 2013

Oh, Italy

As a child, two things were always certain.  I loved New York City (although I hadn't yet been) and I wanted to travel the world.  I think both of these perplexed my parents because they were not New York City people and they certainly did not like to travel.  I eventually made my way to New York City and was in love with it just as I knew that I would be and as a junior in high school I had the opportunity to travel to Spain.  It was such a beautiful experience and I remember knowing that it would not be the last time my passport would be stamped.  It's been some time since I've traveled but am very excited to announce that I will be heading to El Salvador on January 4th for a service trip with my University.  There is something about seeing the world that is just so lovely and so while my eyes are set on my impending trip, I can't help but think of all the places I'd like to visit someday.  A few months ago, Taza from the blog Love Taza and her family took a trip to Italy and since then I have been hooked.  I've started saving by using this fun savings plan and in the mean time I have pinned every image I could find on Italy.  Below are a few of my favorites!







Does Italy tug at your heart strings? Or is there another place on your wishlist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment