Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Reflecting on 2013

I'm cuddled on my couch at the moment watching The Holiday before I get myself ready for tonight's festivities.  I plan to follow this film up with the first Sex in the City movie because what better way to prepare for 2014 than watching Carrie Bradshaw be fabulous. A new year has come again and I am thrilled.  I hope everyone has prepared their goals/resolutions/what have you.  If not, maybe you'll find this post helpful!  I think there is a lot that could be said about 2013 and while not all bad, I'm glad to see it go.  It had some lovely moments, including converting to Catholicism, a rejuvenating trip to the Adirondacks, landing the best internship ever, and some of the best "friendship" and "growth" moments of my life.  It was a good one, but I'm ready to ring in the new year!

Here are a few lovely moments from 2013!
































What are your favorite moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment