Friday, December 27, 2013

Valentino Rockstud heels for less

Valentino Rockstud heels go for about $945...I found these lookalikes from Lulus.com for $36!!!

I have been in love with the Rockstud Valentino heels since I first laid my eyes on them.  I'm a college student, so of course, I cannot afford them...well I can, but I should not spend money on them since I'm planning on moving out soon.  Regardless, it dawned on me the other day to search for a similar pair and to my disappointment it seemed that I had missed the boat on all of the Valentino dupes.  So many fashion bloggers had found their similar pairs and I was searching to no avail.  I closed my computer and woke up this morning to try one more time and entered "studded t-strap heels" into Google and low and behold, I found em!

Can't wait to grab a pair of these and maybe save for a colored pair of the Valentino beauties :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment