Thursday, December 26, 2013

A few Christmas favorites...

A few Christmas favorites 

For my family, Christmas has never been about the presents.  Christmas is more about love, family and Jesus.  As far as gifts go though, I'm notoriously hard to surprise.  Throughout the year I tend to save my money to a ridiculous extent and rarely buy myself things...so around the holidays and my birthday, I sort of have a wish list.  This year I did my best to let me family & friends surprise me and I could hardly contain my excitement Christmas morning.  My parents surprised me with new sunglasses, a J.Crew necklace, a new watch & wallet from Fossil and my little brother bought me those gorgeous earrings!  Brought such a smile to my face on Christmas morning and I totally felt lame when all I had bought my little brother was the football he asked me to buy him!!!  My favorite gifts to watch people open were for my parents.  My little brother and I went ahead and planned a whole date night for them and paid for it.  Watching them open that was really sweet.  My dad also bought my mom a new ring which was just lovely.  

What were your favorite gifts to open or watch others open this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment