Tuesday, March 19, 2013

So I think I'll stay indoors

It's gross today in the city.  After the snow/ice last night and what has turned into a misty rain, New York is just wet.  Slush is everywhere you walk, everyone is fighting for space on the sidewalk with their umbrellas (I refer to this as umbrella wars) and you have to stand far from the street in fear of being splashed by a car.  It's one of those days that I'd rather be home in the comfort of my bed than at work, but atleast I don't have to go outside today.  Atleast not until it is time to leave.   I find it so hard to believe that spring starts tomorrow and we are still having the cold temperatures that we are experiencing.  To raise my spirits I decided to paint my nails with one of the new shades off of Essie's spring line.  It is the best damn blue I have ever bought.  So bright and so fun!  It's absolutley raising my spirits on this crappy day.



It's slow in the office today, so there's that.  In other news, I'm still struggling with my weight loss.  I have been feeling extra self concious these days but I promise you all I have been sticking to the diet.  It's just rough and it doesn't help when you are dressing for awful weather.  There's nothing about myself right now that makes me feel pretty. 

Also, as a side note.  Thank you to all of you who are reading.  It makes this blog so enjoyable for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment