Saturday, March 30, 2013

Tie-dye Easter eggs!









Growing up I always thought people made their Easter eggs the way my family did.  As I got older, to my surprise, that wasn't the case.  I believe this tradition began with my grandfather along with a few other Easter favorites.  This year we had Tim and Steff (Ryan's girlfriend) over to do eggs and we had a blast.  We always compete to see who has the best egg and this year Ryan won without a doubt (his egg is the last picture.)  

If anyone is looking to change up how they do their Easter eggs, I've listed directions below!

Enjoy and Happy Easter!  I am off to cook Easter Eve brunch!

Directions:

  • Purchase Paas Easter Egg Kit and follow the directions for vibrant colors on the back of the package
  • Add a tablespoon of oil or more if you feel it is needed
  • In between colors, wipe off with a paper towel!
So easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment