Tuesday, March 12, 2013

On the search for the best cup of coffee

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=6a8665ca00&view=att&th=13d5fad0da9501ad&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9uWLM5vVj0F-KZ_LP8qmDR&sadet=1363110046863&sads=nfxA6irYeGcRF7SLMLDU80vZNe0&sadssc=1

When Tim and I started dating we both realized we had an intense love for a cup of coffee.  I preferred a latte (decaf nowadays) while he preferred a coffee, generally with two creamers and 3 Splenda (depending on where it's from).  While coffee has grown on me in the past year (I like it just like Tim's, probably because I always drink half his cup of coffee anyway) I still am a latte lover on the search for the best one.

Whenever Tim and I are anywhere together we grab coffee, finding our favorite spots and our not so favorite spots.  We try every coffee shop we can find, even if it's a hole-in-the-wall sort of place.  This has become a past time of sorts.

So far our favorite's include:

1.  Comfort Zone Cafe in Hamburg, NY
This is our favorite place ever. We found it while we were visiting family. We were desperate to get some alone time and my grandparents sent us here for what was the best damn iced caramel latte I have ever freaking had. 
 
2.  Time to Eat Diner in Somerville, NJ
If you just want a cup of coffee to do with as you please, head here.  I know it isn't hard to mess up brewed coffee but some places still manage to do it.  Time to Eat gets it right every time.  It just tastes better then normal.  


 
3.  Panera Bread
I remain convinced that Panera Bread makes a better caramel latte then it's Starbucks/Dunkin counterparts.  It's great. Go get one. 
 
4.  Starbucks
I'll always be a sucker for Starbucks.  Grande, skinny, decaf, soy, caramel macchiato please :)

5.  Tim Hortons, upstate NY/Canada region (or Penn Station ;p)
Tim Hortons in wonderful.  SO much better than a Dunkin'

6.  7 Eleven
If you want to make your own coffee, 7 Eleven has a huge variety of creamers and coffee options. Tim and I head here all the time. 

7.  Dunkin Donuts
Meh.  I get this only if I have too...

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=6a8665ca00&view=att&th=13d5fae3fd79f77f&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9uWLM5vVj0F-KZ_LP8qmDR&sadet=1363110135316&sads=vmUvI2md1dm4bKV53IKo4nX9PDQ 
I know it's not coffee, but how cute?!  I did this for Tim once when he had a bad day.



No comments:

Post a Comment