Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Welcome Spring!

While most people are complaining that the first day of spring didn't bring warmer weather (it generally doesn't) I am excited nonetheless.  Just the idea of spring officially being here has me so excited. While I don't think I can pick a favorite season, I do enjoy being able to be outside comfortably, rather than freezing my ass off.

A couple of weeks ago I did a post on spring fashion and I thought today, in honor of the first day of spring, that it might be a nice time to revisit that and tell you all what my spring wishlist is!


  1. I don't think I've ever owned a pair of cute wedges before and I would really like to buy a pair these season!  The ones above are from Target!  So cheap, so cute.
  2. As much as I love a pretty spring dress, sometimes a skirt works just as best.  While Spring is generally about color I think a nice neutral from Old Navy would work just as well.
  3. I have pretty sensitive skin, but I love a good face mask.  I am looking to add this one from Bath and Body Works to the collection.
  4. I have owned this perfume from the Body Shop before and everyone loves it!  It's so light and beautiful, I can't wait to buy it again.
  5. Lastly, a good trench coat.  We're back to Target for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment