Monday, September 16, 2013

Sweet things I'm loving right now

It's beginning to feel like fall around here and I couldn't be more excited.  To ring in the chilly weather I've taken note of a few things I'm absolutely loving these days!

1.  Sweet Leaf Tea: I've loved this tea for quite some time and I tend to hold onto their bottle caps for a few reasons.  Not only do they make cute decorations for a dorm room (this picture doesn't do the amount I have justice) but they also provide some daily wisdom.  I take a look at them once in a while and it's a fun way to stop and think.  Recent favorites: "Turn the world on with a smile" and "If you didn't know your age, how old would you be?"

2.  This adorable fall print from Jones Design Company!  I can't wait to hang this in my room.  It's everything I love about this time of the year...minus the antlers...I love animals a little too much to hang em' on my wall.  
3.  This lipstick:  I have been wearing it every chance I can get (actually every time I go out, see below) since it showed up in my August Birchbox!  Rest assured, I'll be buying a new one when my sample runs out!  

4.  The Lumineers, Mumford & Sons and Good Old War.  There's nothing like a good fall playlist to cozy up too.  I am fan of a ton of different bands and genre's of music but The Lumineers, Mumford & Sons and Good Old War always tend to make it feel more like fall.  I have such fond memories attached to their music.  Its feel good music for me and thus all three play quietly in the background all day long.  

5.  I've been sorta kinda dying to die my hair.  But not all the way, maybe just a subtle ombre... I am currently loving the idea of putting in warm red highlights!
6.  This picture: seriously I can't stop laughing...

7.  New restaurants!  My girlfriends and I have been trying a few new places lately and I've gotten to try some fabulous food...below are my favorites:
Crab cake wrap, crab nachos and smores cheescake...yum!

8.  My family and friends: I wanted to throw them all a little shout out.  They've truly been a blessing <3

What are you guys loving right now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment