Thursday, May 2, 2013

Link Love!

It's hell week over here as we are quickly approaching finals week!  Final papers are due and I am swamped with work, so please excuse my absence on the blog this week.  I wanted to stop by before tomorrow because I am heading to New Hampshire with Tim and some friends for a much needed mini vacation.  I love New Hampshire and am so excited to be heading back.  I'll be sure to take tons of pictures!

For now, here are all the things I am loving on the internet!

1.  Rifle Paper Co. in general.  They have the most adorable stationary and I am dying to buy their recipe tins.  Check them out!
2.  This super cute bracelet from Kate Spade.  Gimmie now, please!
3.  This stunnnnnning necklace from Jeweliq because I am really into statement jewelry these days
4.  Philadelphia's travel website because it is so detailed and so much cooler than the one for New York City...New York, step your game up!  *Planning a trip to Philly!  Anyone have some good ideas?
5.  The website for Monster's University because it's the cutest thing ever and it's also set up like a real university website and it just makes me giggle.  

That's it for now!  See you all soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment