Friday, May 17, 2013

Life lately!

I feel like I've been hibernating this past week and I've got to be honest....I needed this.  Summer vacation has always been so easy to embrace in years past but this time it feels like I am waiting for more work to show up!  I think it's because junior year was so hard and overall exhausting, but I survived (and now I'm a senior! whhaaat?!) 

Since I have been home, I took some major needed time to spend with my best friend Maggie which was amazing, but mostly I have been cleaning out my room.  On my summer goals list I noted that I wanted to clean out my room and donate a lot.  Well that goal is completed!  Everything is in boxes ready to be donated and my room is so clean and organized I can't even handle it.  I have to give a huge shout out to my mom who I actually could not have done this without.  It was too overwhelming to do on my own.  I also built a bookcase all by myself...which, um, go me?!

On Tuesday, Tim and I were up with the sun and headed into the city to see the Chew again!  Tim that morning called and convinced me to bring my copy of Relish, Daphne Oz's new book, and boy I am glad that I did!  We got there really early and were the first couple in the door which landed us on the TASTING TABLE.  Holy crap I was so excited guys!  It ended up being so amazing because I got to meet and talk to all of the hosts and Daphne even signed my book!

We spent the rest of the day bumming around some of the stores and stopping at Bouchon Bakery for some coffee and macaroons.



love the new app from BeautifulMess!!! Everyone get it! So cute and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment