Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

This is my favorite picture of us, mainly because I look so much like her and I can't even handle my face.  What a brat!

I wanted to take the time to wish all the momma's out there a very happy and relaxed Mother's Day this weekend!  I, of course, have to give an extra special shout out to my very beautiful mom!  She has been a source of guidance and support my whole life and I am a lucky girl to have had her by my side as my partner in crime.  Her and I are so different but so similar at the same time and while that can cause our personalities to clash, most of the time it is a riot.  I couldn't ask for a better woman to laugh through life with even when the moments aren't so funny.  She'd probably kill me for saying this but the woman has total self esteem issues which never made sense to me.  She is so beautiful, inside and out!  My mom can literally put a smile on anyone's face and leave it to her to chat up every single person she can.  She's the friendliest person out there and as a teenager (because teenagers don't appreciate their parents) I think that used to embarrassed me. It doesn't though, at least not now.  It's her best quality.

As a kid, I used to, tragically, attempt breakfast in bed for her special day but have since learned to stick to some flowers and a nice card.  She never wants much (I think all mom's say this) but we always like to do a little something for her regardless of what she says.

I hope everyone has a beautiful day tomorrow! A very happy Mother's Day to Tim's wonderful momma as well as my grandmother's and aunts!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment