Thursday, May 30, 2013

In other news, I'm sick

I feel like I have been missing in action this week and I sincerely apologize for disappearing for a bit but guys...I.am.so.freaking.sick.  Tim was sick earlier last week and he really didn't seem that bad (I know some women say that men are wimps when they are sick, but Tim is a champ.  I never can tell when he's feeling particularly awful.)  Anyway, I was convinced that I would beat whatever Tim had and then, just as I feared, last Sunday I started feeling sick.  We were out at the hitting range on a little date and I started to get a sore throat.  Well...it's Thursday now and I have no voice, an awful cough, a stuffy nose, body aches..the works! I feel awwwfffffullllllll.  Maggie came over last nice since I'm home house sitting and as a nursing major/best friend she did her best to keep my spirits high.

In other news, I experimented this morning with a new pancake recipe and it was yummy but still missing something.  I added vanilla this time around to give it a little kick but they still feel like they need more!  Do you guys have any suggestions for great pancake recipe's?!

In other other news, I want to take cooking classes for my birthday this year and have been trying to do some research online to find the best place.  Have any of you taken a class in the city and recommend a good place?

So sorry that this was such a random post, but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging while I try and beat this cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment