Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A chalkboard wall, a graduation and a bridal shower!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I'm currently waiting on Maggie to come over so that we can draw on my newly painted chalkboard wall!  We painted it last week and since you have to let it set for 3 days we are only now getting to draw on it.  I promise to put a picture up of it once there is actually something to look at, right now it's just a black wall.  I woke up last week and just decided that morning that today was the day I was going to paint so of course I enlisted the help of my best friend.  I think we gave my mom a bit of a heart attack but it really did come out nice.

After painting the chalkboard wall I packed my things and headed to Tim's for a very busy weekend.  On Saturday, his very talented sister graduated from college and on Sunday it was her surprise bridal shower (Cinderella themed)!  It was such a fun weekend and I wanted to share some of my favorite photos with all of you (the new pictures of Tim and I are soooo nice).  Make sure to check back tomorrow for our guest post!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment