Thursday, April 4, 2013

A private moment


Sometimes when I go to write on the blog I just want it to be private.  I don't want to put it on social media so that people I know can read it.  I just want to publish it on the blogosphere for my readers and passersby to take a glance at.  Even though it has the chance of being seen by a ton of strangers, it still feels private.  As if all of you have stopped to have a quiet conversation with me.

The thing I love about this blog is simply that it's mine.  I have this outlet to share my opinions at all times.  In some ways I am still struggling to find my confidence and my voice, but this blog is teaching me much more than I ever thought.  It's teaching me to be loud, confident, proud, happy, strong and opinionated.  It's teaching me not to worry about other people's thoughts and stick up for myself.

And so even when I write something that feels private, I am learning that the best thing I can do for myself is put it out there.  If nothing else, it helps me get out of my comfort zone.

Happy almost Friday everyone <3


No comments:

Post a Comment