Thursday, April 18, 2013

A few of my favorite moments from the past week

 

 So as much as I'd love to explain all these photos right under the pictures themselves, Blogger is giving me a hard time today and won't let me.  So I'll start from the top!

See those fancy dressed up photos?  Don't we clean up well? Tim and I went with friends to an anniversary dinner for where we work and it was really nice.  I'm obsessed with the necklace I am wearing because I got it on super sale from the Gap that morning and it just happened to match my shoes perfectly.  It's so exciting when that happens.

The blue striped shoes are new as well and they were also a lucky find at the Gap.  I got them 50% off and any time that happens, you better know it was a good day.  Tim and I had gone shopping that day and because I am a child and we both love Disney, he bought me a George Sanderson from Monsters Inc. and I couldn't be more excited.  Pooh bear and the peas were the first things Tim ever bought me (for Valentine's Day.)

After those pictures was last Sunday right after Church.  It was beautiful out and it was just one of those days where you hardly wear makeup, wear a maxi dress, and hang outside with your man.  Tim has been wanting to play catch lately (only boy in the family syndrome) and so because I love him, I suck it up, put a glove on and throw my hardest.

That Sunday we also headed to Walmart so I could buy that awesome mason jar tumblr and obviously pause to take a picture with Mario (Tim's best guy friend is named Mario so we thought we were being funny).

Lastly, I had an awful day on Tuesday.  On top of putting up with crap from my University I had awful anxiety.  Tim surprised me and took me out to a great little Italian place for food and out for ice cream afterwards.  He is so amazing to me and I'm not too sure how I lucked out.

So sorry that was so much at once.  Life is busy over on my end and I can hardly keep up with myself, let alone the blog!  But I'm trying because I adore you all so much.

In other news, I am at work today and I am finding it hard to believe that it's only 11:30ish and that I haven't been here longer than an hour and a half.  I'm eager to go home even though I have an event tonight.  Womp.

I'm hoping to get the pictures up from my confirmation soon and talk a little about all of that and in the coming weeks I will be reviewing Daphne Oz's new book Relish and Joy Cho's book Blog, Inc.

Stay tuned and as always, thanks for reading :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment