Thursday, April 25, 2013

A beautiful day!

Took this photo yesterday on my way to the Post Office, so beautiful!!!

They end of the semester is always so frustrating.  It of course has a lot to do with all the work that needs to get done in a short time but for me, I just want to be outside!  It feels like lately, Monday through Friday have brought some of the most gorgeous days this spring thus far.  Then the weekend hits and spring decides it wants to hide again until Monday!  It's unfair, really it is!  I am at work today, feeling a little bit like I'm in jail because I'd much rather be sitting in Central Park with a picnic basket and my boyfriend.  I can't tell you how eager I am for the semester to be done so I can spend more time outside.  Not to mention, I have two really fun dates planned for Tim that need to involve beautiful weather...so please spring, stick around!


No comments:

Post a Comment