Thursday, April 11, 2013

This Spring!

Tim and I have always been a spontaneous couple.  We really enjoy going and doing things with each other, even if that means we just step out of the house to grab a cup of coffee.  Most of the times our dates are as simple as that, but other times they are a little more thought out.  Like the time we made a date out of going to Crate&Barrel, pretty much one of my favorite days with him ever.

He's really, really handsome...

Anyway, I sat down the other day to start thinking of cool things we can do this spring and possibly even into the summer and this is what I have so far.  If anyone has cool ideas that they would love to share with me, please post below!

  1. Central Park, NYC
  2. Go to Pop Bar in NYC
  3. Dinner and coffee in Princeton, NJ
  4. Day trip to Washington D.C.
  5. Visit some museums
  6. Madison Square Park, NYC
  7. Brooklyn Flea Market

Can anyone think of anything else?

2 comments:

  1. Ah, those all sound like so much fun.
    Especially the flea market, you lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading! I love your blog Erika! I read it often :)

    ReplyDelete