Thursday, April 4, 2013

A little trip to Hoboken

Last Friday, Tim and I headed to Hoboken with my brother, his girlfriend, my parents and some family friends to watch Ryan's future baseball team play at Steven's University.  Afterwards we got wind of a really awesome pizza place where the slices are basically the size of your head...I'm not even joking.

Anyway, the place is called Benny Tudino's and it's obviously owned by Benny Tudino who is a nice, old Italian man that I somehow ended up meeting at the end of the night.  It was one of those places I feel like you see in Goodfellas.  Full of Italian's itching to grab a seat with Benny at the front booth.  That man must stay there all night.

At first, I wasn't feeling pizza because I'm weird and only sometimes lactose intolerant.  So at first Tim and I ordered eggplant parm sandwiches which just weren't good.  I'm not saying they were bad, I'm just saying it wasn't for me.  It was very traditional and wasn't served breaded so I felt like I was just tasting eggplant.  Not a fan.  By the end of the night, after not really touching my food, I ordered a slice of thin crust plain pizza and I was a happy girl.

Seriously, go to this place for pizza and wings and nothing else....except maybe the fried calamari.







No comments:

Post a Comment