Sunday, April 21, 2013

A little break

If feels like I haven't blogged in a while even though it's only been a couple of days.  If you all have checked in and were disappointed to not see something new, I am so sorry!  I've been taking a couple of days to read a new book called Blog, Inc. that I am hoping will help strengthen this blog and make it a whole hell of a lot more interesting for all of you!   Other than that, the semester is winding down so it's gotten far more busy that I had imagined.  Between homework, papers and events, there is hardly time for Tim and I to spend together on the weekends which sucks a lot.  I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to the summer.

Because I love pictures, here's a few from this weekend!

Charlotte and I had a huge presentation on Friday...so this is us very nervous


On Saturday night, Tim and I went to a barbecue for our friend who just beat cancer! It was a great night with friends!
Fresh strawberries in my favorite Crate&Barrel fruit crate!
Panera with Charlotte to finish off our Sunday food shopping spree! Um, their green tea is AMAZING. Go.Buy.Now

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  Doing anything good?




No comments:

Post a Comment