Wednesday, July 10, 2013

So I think I'll cut my hair...

I get bored really easily with my hair.  Sometimes I wake up and love it and other days I stare at my thick, long, brown, boring hair in the mirror and think "yuck!"  I've never feared cutting my hair like I think some women do.  I've always been aware that it grows back and even if my haircut totally sucks, I try to make the best of it.  (I was not always like this...one time, when I was 12, I cried for like...a week straight over a botched haircut.  I've come a long way!)  Anyway, I'm getting very bored of my hair again and have been perusing Pinterest for things to do to my hair that are a little different sans getting it cut.  It's help me hold off on wanting to get a haircut for a bit, but alas here we are and I have an appointment next Wednesday.  So it's crunch time...time to find a style that suits me and wont drive me nuts.

Here are some pictures I am thinking of referencing!  What do you all think? I'm also totally considering dying my ends a bit...sorta the whole ombre vibe but not quite as noticeable.




No comments:

Post a Comment