Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wedding wear

I love love love, LOVE weddings.  Watching two people so in love make that commitment to each other just gets me every time.  This summer Tim's sister is getting married and then roughly three weeks later, my uncle is getting married as well!  So, while my mind is of course is on the lovely couples and their impending nuptials, I can't help but obsess over what to wear!

I'm that type of girl that dresses for comfort.  If I don't feel comfortable in it, it will show.  I will tug and pull and grab at the dress the entire night and I'll be asking Tim a million times, "are you sure I look good in this?!" Even though I think I dress for comfort, realistically I typically don't.  So, this time around, the goal is to find something that I feel comfortable in.  Something I can eat in and dance in and overall, just enjoy the love in.

When shopping for weddings, what do you all typically buy?  Help a girl out!!

Here are some options I am thinking of!

Click on image for bigger view!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment