Saturday, July 27, 2013

My birthday weekend!

As I got older, the significance of my birthday weekend seems to become as important as my actual birthday, especially these last two or three years.  This year is absolutely no different.  Yesterday two of my best girl friends, Sejal and Mercedes came to town and we ate at literally the cutest place on the face of the earth.  It's called Charlotte's Tea Room and you eat scones and finger sandwiches, all the while enjoying your pot of tea.  I felt like I was in England....not to mention a queen considering when they found out it was my birthday, they gave me a crown.

Later that night, Tim came over along with some family friends and we bqq'ed and ate cake and celebrated that fact that my parents are old....old enough to have a 21 year old.

Overall, Friday was a good start and I look forward to what the rest of this birthday and age bring to the table.  I promise to spend more time here on Monday to give you all a much more detailed review of 21.






In other news...

Here is a picture of Tim with a tiny fish.


Happy weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment