Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Midweek Confessions!

I'm a pretty avid reader of the blog E, Myself, and I and each week she decides to do confessions on her blog.  Well each week she encourages readers to join in and I figured, why not?!  Here goes nothing:

This just seems like a fitting picture...

1.  I signed up for kickboxing classes and I went for the first time yesterday.  During the warm up the trainer made us do mountain climbers and after the third time down, I went to get up and fell over.  The trainer caught me and I chocked it up to bad balance, but the truth is my legs gave out because I'm out of shape.

2.  I've been trying to do better about my road rage but today I yelled at a woman so bad in the DMV inspection line that my little brother looked embarrassed.

3.  I threw a hissy-fit the morning of my 21st birthday.  So much for turning 21.

4.  Sometimes when I am in a food store and I see a bunch of things stacked up really high I get the urge to karate chop the pile and knock everything down.

5.  I really hate my hair cut.  A couple of weeks ago I had it cut short and it really is a cute cut and my hairdresser is fantastic but it's just not for me.  I miss being able to throw my hair up in a bun and God, can we talk about how annoying side bangs are?!

6.  I found this book in a local library last week and I couldn't stop laughing.  I think this is something I'd buy someday as a parent to provide myself and my husband some comic relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment