Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Drawing on my walls...plus a very a little update

Well after having a chalkboard wall for close to two months, I finally worked up the nerve to draw on it!  I had been putting off drawing on it because I am a little afraid I'll never get it off, but Mary from Tulips and Flight Suits assured me that it comes off easily with some water and a sponge so I figured, why not just go for it!  Tim had already left his mark as you can see below and I'm not sure what the hell to do with that part of the wall now...so there's that.  Also, when I was taking pictures before an "orb" showed up and if we all really want to believe that whole orbs are ghosts thing, then that's just fantastic...my room already scares the crap out of me.

I was really happy with how this came out!!!
Thanks babe....(also, ORB?!) 

A little update...

This week Tim and I are headed to Buffalo to see my family!  We also did this trip last summer and had a fantastic time so I am really looking forward to getting away with him and also seeing my family.  I'm going to try and update the blog, but hey, if I don't, that just means we will have awesome content when I come back!  There are amazing things lined up for July so I really hope you all stick around!!

For now, here are some pic's from last years trip :)

I can't even take how cute she is!









 My favorite picture from the whole trip...ugh be-still my heart <3 
Obv had to throw Lloyd in here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment