Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Beautiful Mess, the photo editor app

I know I'm pretty behind on this adorable little app, but I downloaded it when it first came out and honestly, wasn't terribly impressed.  Last night I sat down to play with it a bit more since it had a recent update and I came to the conclusion that I was wrong about this app all along.  I think where I went wrong the first time around was that I didn't give it enough attention.  I didn't take the time to play around and combine different things to make a cute picture.  I'm a huuuggge fan of their recent update and had a good time last night playing around on the app.  Here's what I came up with:








Go to the app store to download the app "A Beautiful Mess" or keep up with the creators on their blog, A Beautiful Mess.

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment