Friday, July 12, 2013

Woo hoo! It's Friday!

I love the dynamic of the weekend and the good vibes it brings.  Despite being on my summer vacation and the fact that I work from home, I feel like my favorite summer moments happen on the weekends.  It's when I unplug from the blog and step away from any and all work that I have.  On top of that, I feel like it's a good opportunity to spend time with both my family and Tim's since everyone is around!

I have a pretty busy week ahead of me so I am looking forward to taking the weekend to relax and prepare for a week of meetings and one very, very important interview.

For now, here are a few things I'm loving right now...

1.  This blog.

2.  These shoes from Target, which I bought today...along with like 4 dresses....oops.
 

3.  The idea that Fall clothes are on the horizon.  They were all over Target in a "Fall Preview" section and I was so excited.

4.  This perfect little guide from specialsections.suntimes.com:
5.  Birchbox...I can't wait to get mine!

6.  This article on public relations and how to have better objectives



That's it for now!  Have a lovely weekend and come back soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment