Monday, July 8, 2013

Our trip to Buffalo

I have been going to Buffalo, NY since I was a little girl.  My grandparents, aunts and cousins have lived there my whole life and each trip meant time to spend with my family.  I've always appreciated my grandparents home because of the chaos.  I love the idea of a big family with a house that's always open for people to come and go...and that's their house in a nutshell.  Last summer I was excited to bring Tim so that he could meet my family, it was important to me...and a little nerve wracking ;)  It could not have gone any better, they loved him.  By the end of the trip...I was chop liver to all the little cousins in the family.

This summer we were so excited to see everyone again and were super eager to jump in the car and make that 6 hour drive.  Five days later, it's time to reflect on what was a perfect trip.

There was an outstanding circumstance that seemed to change the trip for us a little bit while we were there but my family really went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time.  I really enjoy Buffalo because it gives me a chance to spend time with my family, but I really loved this trip because of the time it gave me with Tim.  We had such a phenomenal time together guys...I can't even begin to tell you.  We really like to dote on each other and this vacation gave us the opportunity to really do so.  Were that couple that just enjoys doing things for each other, you know like making the other a cup of coffee and making sure they have everything they need just to relax.  I don't mean to brag, but Tim is so phenomenal and I for sure already knew that but this vacation was just the cherry on top.  He really made sure I was perfect at all moments of the day, he was just great guys...so great that I really can't find the words.

Just enjoy the pictures...I'm all sorts of jumbled with my words right now ;)


 First off...Tim is so great with all my baby cousins.  I don't have pictures of even half of them considering there are like 1,000.  This little girl right here...looooovvvves him and watching them together just, ugh, I can't.  It perfect.
 "Look guys I made batman!'


 I have no idea how this little picture thing happened...but it showed up on my phone...so cool?



 On Saturday we got out of the house a bit and went to Elmwood Village for some breakfast and a farmer's market!  Food was great :)










I didn't take nearly enough photos this time and I'm totally kicking myself in the butt for it, but it is what it is!

This was a seriously perfect vacation <3

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! Isn't it nice just to get away for a few days?! And spending it with family can be golden. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! It was so lovely to get away with family, that's for sure :)

      Delete